Gujarat Police Bharti Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 17532 PSI, ASI & Constable Lokrakshak , Jail Sipoy Bharti Gujarat police advt. no. LRB/201617/1 Notification 2016 at Ojas.gujarat.gov.in / Gujarat Police Bharti PSI, ASI & Constable Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria at ojas.gujarat.gov.in www.police.gujarat.gov.in
The Gujarat Police is announced Recruitment 2016 Notification for Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) & Police Constable Vacancies Posts. Gujarat Police Bharti Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2016. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of Gujarat Police Asi / Constable Recruitment 2016 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
1. Constable Lokrakshak Unarmed (Male) – 7571
2. Constable Lokrakshak Unarmed (Female)- 3729
3. Armed Police Constable (SRP) Male- 1139
4. Armed Police Constable (SRP) Female – 561
5. SRP Constable (Male) -3780
4. Jail Sipoy Male – 700
5. Jail Sipoy Female – 52
Total Number of Post: 17532 Constable, SRP, Jail Sipahi Posts
Age Limit – The Candidates age should be 18-28 years for Police Constable Unarmed ,Police Constable Armed posts and 20-30 years for Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) Unarmed post and 21-30 years for Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Unarmed Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Educational Qualification – The Candidates should possess Graduation or its Equivalent from a recognized university for Sub Inspector (PSI) and Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI), Higher Secondary (12th Class) or its Equivalent from a recognized education board for for Police Constable.
Application Fee – Applicant has to pay Rs.100/- + Postal Charges for General candidates. SC, ST, SEBC & Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from Fee.
Selection Process – Gujarat Police Bharti 2016 Selection will be based on Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test (Objective Type) & Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log in to the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Click on Apply Online Apply Now
- Application form will be appeared and enter the personal details, educational details
- Now click on “Save”, application number will be generated, retain it for further use
- By using application number and date of birth edit the application form and click on confirm button, upload scanned photograph & signature
- Click on confirm button and conformation number will be generated
- Take the printout of Fee Payment Challan and pay the fee as per the instructions given in the notification.
- Candidates take the printout of application form for future reference.
The Gujarat Police Department is Released in notification for the direct recruitment of Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) & Police Constable Vacancies Posts , Dear Gujarat Candidate Apply for More Details Visit at official website at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in